Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taxed

My body is feeling it. I've started working out again, both in P.E. and after school. It's been a while. After my vertical jump stuff earlier yesterday I felt great, took a run in fact, it was good. But this morning when I woke up... I felt as if someone had beaten the backs of my calves with baseball bats. I can barely walk at the moment, which means tomorrow I do squats and presses, as well as some bench. The nice thing about working out though... I actually feel the need for a ot of food now, instead of just eating it because I know it's necessary.

My goal is to be between 155-170lbs by the end of the school year. Putting off the heavy vegitarianism for a bit until I bulk up. I want to serve 120. I want to run a 5:00. I want my palm on the rim. I want my palm on the ceiling outside the band hall. Nick and I are debating buying some boxing gloves and helmets, we match perfectly arm length and height, it would be fun to get some good sparring in as well as some reflex stuff beside ping pong.

My other class at the highschool is CW, which is pretty easy so far. Three days in and all my Public Meetings are completed. Benner seems to like me, he told me he was impressed.

Food calls...
Night
-Jon

No comments: